1. Remove the head and reverse the body, use scissors to cut the abdomen position.
2. Expose the inner frame.
3. Use a needle-nosed pliers to clamp the spring, press it inside, move the spring out of the frame, and finally lift the spring. When taking out the spring, take care to remove the ball together. Do not leave the ball in the horse body.
4. Align the upper end of the new spring with the position inside the frame, put in the ball.
5. Press the lower end of the spring with your thumb and insert it into the frame.
6. After replacing the spring, please ride to test if the riding status returns to normal, and then stitches the previously cut abdomen position with needle and thread.