How can we help?
The child’s safety has always been our first priority when designing PonyCycle® toy. For this reason, we have chosen only high quality, non-toxic materials for each component. PonyCycle® meets EN-71 and ASTM-963 safety standards. Used as intended, it is both safe and reliable.
So much. Your cowkiddo will love it.
Small size is fit for age 3-5, medium size is for age 4-9. Welcome to see the size chart to choose the right pony for your little one.
Help your kid on to the saddle, and have them put their feet on the stirrups. They'll need to push down to get the pony moving forward. Step on the floor, pony will stop. That's it!
For kids’ safety, pony cannot played on slope. Riding on Flat and smooth ground.
For kids’ safety, our R&D specially designed the one-way wheel, pony cannot go backward.
U series is upgraded version of N series. It has upgrade internal design, excellent riding experience and realistic appearance etc.
When your pony gets dirty, please clean it with cleaner and a piece of clean cloth.
1. Prepare material:
(Similar cleaner is OK.)
2. Spray the cleaner agaist the stain for 10 times.
3. After spray the cleaner, please wait for 5 minutes to let the cleaner adequately absorb the stain.
4. Wipe the stain with white towel, until the stain is wiped up. Once the towel is dirty, please replace to a clean white towel.
- We ship to all EU countries, Norway, Switzerland.
- Free ground shipping on all orders within 48 hours!
- Orders are sent via ground shipping and should arrive within 2-7 business days.
- Orders placed on Sundays or public holidays are handled on the following Monday, or the first working day after.
(Working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).
- Orders are processed in the order they are received and shipped within 2-3 working days.
- For all EU countries: Orders over €100 will have free shipping. Orders under €100 will be charged €10.
- For Norway: €30 will be charged for each order. No free shipping.
- For Switzerland: €29 will be charged for each order. No free shipping.
All orders will receive a confirmation email once shipped.
For any lost or damage parcels please contact us immediately so we can issue a claim and get a new order processed.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- For local customers: We accept secure payments via Credit Cards, Sofort Payment & PayPal.
- For international customers: We accept secure payments via Credit Cards & PayPal.
- The bank transfer can take from 2 to 14 days. We will fullfill order only the payment transferred. But usually it takes 3-4 business days.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than EURO.
You are not completely satisfied with your purchase? Just emails us within 5 days of delivery and we will reply back with return instructions.
Returned items must be in new condition with their original packaging, and may be returned within 30 days from the purchase date.
Refunds are only issued for the purchase price of the item(s) returned and any applicable sales tax in the original form of payment used to purchase the item. Shipping charges for both delivery and returns are not refundable.
The most common returns are made due to mistakes in sizing while ordering. We recommend checking out our size chart before purchasing to avoid these extra expenses. If you have any further question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PonyCycle GmbH warrants that our products will be free from defects in material and workmanship occurring under normal use for a period limited to 180 days from the date of purchase.
This warranty is available only to the original purchaser of the product and requires a copy of the sales receipt.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage of any decorated accessories.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the pony as sold.
- Damage caused by improper assembly per the instructions.
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance, or storage.
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use; or use of the product other than for its intended purpose.
- Products that have been modified or altered.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cosmetic issues such as fading or scratching.
- Any labor charges for part replacement or repair.
- Any other cause not arising from defects in material and workmanship.
- Any loss, damage associated with commercial/rent use, heavy load, racing or competition.
Neither the seller nor manufacturer will be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the direct or indirect use of this product or inability by the purchaser to determine proper use or application of this product.
Other parts if under warranty and has a defective or missing part, please send email to email@example.com.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
When the pony can't walk forward mormally, please check whether the stop ring on the wheel is downward. See pictures below.
Please open the zipper on the neck, and ensure the bolts that connect the 2 pieces are securely fastened, and then close the zipper.